This blog is initiated to share my working experiences on Windows CE and Windows mobile. I intend to reproduce, in most simple language, intersting facts and insights that I unearth in my day to day spade-WORK.

CE 6 Virtual Lab

Hi,

For all waiting to get their hands on CE6 asap, but cud'nt get the VS2005 or CE6 Beta DVD yet, here is a great virtual lab in MSDN from Mike Hall at Microsoft:

http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032304834&EventCategory=3&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US

It does'nt require you to spend hours installing VS2005 or CE6.... it has a virtual PC with both installed!

I tried it some time back... I must commend on the carefully designed contents. It covers configuring, building, and debugging an operating system image as well as new features of Platform Builder, including the new registry editor. It also uses the new ARMV4I based Device Emulator.

Just log in and make the most it.

No comments: